Focusrite’s Flagship Scarlett
The second-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 provides a ton of firepower in an affordable package. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts a slew of extra I/O — up to 18-in/20-out simultaneously! With six additional XLR inputs around back, plus eight channels of ADAT input and 2-channel S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 18i20 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that may need to expand in the future. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you’re ready to rock.
Optimized second-generation technology
The 2nd-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20’s exterior has undergone a sleek makeover. Under the hood, though, it’s been tweaked and upgraded to deliver better sonics, lower latency, and enhanced ease of use. With sample rates up to 192kHz, you’ve got studio-grade sound for your projects. And Focusrite has evened out the gain structure of the natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, letting you set levels more accurately. The instrument inputs have also been reengineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, Focusrite has wired analog protection circuitry across the Scarlett 18i20’s inputs and outputs, safeguarding your interface from damaging power surges.
Create the mixes you need and route them where you want
To keep that high channel count under control, Focusrite includes their acclaimed MixControl software for ultimate flexibility. Create up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 18i20’s outputs. Save your mixes for instant recall later on. Reroute your signal path without having to replug your whole studio. The Scarlett 18i20 was built with flexibility in mind. You can even plug the Scarlett 18i20 into your iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit and record on the go.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 at a Glance:
– Optimized second-generation technology
– Super-low latency for better performances
– Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
– Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
– Create the mixes you need and route them where you want
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Features:
– A ton of I/O for an interface in this class
– Up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs
– 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels of S/PDIF
– 16 channels of MIDI
– Dual headphone preamps
– Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
– Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
– Flexible routing options make it easy to change signal flow without replugging cables
|PIN BBM 1||: 55FE965D|
|PIN BBM 2||: 54281732|
|SMS / CALL||: 085695951288|