* Dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan
* Harga pasti, silahkan hubungi kami
HOW TO ORDER
Anda dapat memesan dengan beberapa cara yang kami sediakan, silahkan untuk klik tombol berikut yang akan membawa anda ke halaman How to Order
Anda dapat melihat informasi dan gambar produk ini lebih lengkap di website resminya, silahkan untuk klik tombol berikut untuk melihat informasi lebih lanjut
The DGT 650 is meant to establish a new class in the USB microphone segment – and it’s got some serious points in its favor.
It supports ASIO for Windows and OS X Core Audio – and is also easily combined with mobile devices. To maximize its mobile abilities, it can be powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery. Other onboard features include an analog preamp, a switchable high-pass filter, two pre-attenuation settings and four different recording modes.
In stereo mode, the two condenser capsules provide a 90° XY stereo signal. Cardioid mode offers a cardioid pattern for recording speech or singing. In Singer/Songwriter mode, the DGT 650 can simultaneously put out both a mono signal and a line signal. For the stereo line-in mode, finally, there’s a stereo input that makes possible two-channel recording from a mixer or other line source. All of these modes allow the additional inclusion of a MIDI signal.
With a dynamic range that exceeds 110 dB-A, 24-bit resolution, high-quality accessories, and the unaltered, authentic sound that’s so typical of LEWITT, the DGT 650 can confidently take its place at the top of the field of currently available USB microphones.
Features and Applications
- All-in-one home recording solution
- Best-in-class sound quality
- Unrivaled versatility
- Four recording modes including a Singer/Songwriter Mode for simultaneous vocal and instrument recording, Stereo Mode, Cardioid Mode and Stereo Line-In Mode
- MIDI available in all four modes
- Supports ASIO for Windows and OS X Core Audio
- Built in lithium-ion battery for mobile applications
- Tailored frequency response for authentic sound
- Direct monitoring and tape return monitoring
- Noiseless pushwheel and illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels
- 3-position high-pass filter
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance and professional look
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Comes in a black carrying case; includes shock mount, windshield and artificial leather bag